Monday, May 12, 2008

Good Times

Here are some random pics from the last few weeks. We've had a great time visiting my grandparents in Granbury, going to Music on the Green in our neighborhood, and birthday partying.




Sydney and her Mimi

Sam and Syd with Papa - great grandfather




This face is too precious!

Sam was checking his Blackberry at the concert.
Sydney was resting in my bed on Saturday. I walked in to find her reading a book with a bucket on her head. ???

Sydney must have gone down this inflatable water slide 100 times at the birthday party. Little did I know, she was running a 103+ fever. Yes, I was overlooked this year for a Mother of the Year nomination.

1 comments:

Shara Smith said...

These two are just too cute! The pic of Syd with the bucket on her head is hilarious!!!! And I love the one of Sam with his big grin. Love and miss you! Yay for summer almost being here.