Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Switch Witch is coming!

So we are trying the Switch Witch with our Halloween candy this year. For those of you new to the idea, you leave your Halloween candy out and the Switch Witch takes it and leaves a surprise in it's place (think Tooth Fairy). I've heard that it's a toy she leaves behind, but I'm sure at our house she will leave cold, hard cash since the Switch Witch is very tired and overworked and couldn't dream of getting to Target to get a toy at the last minute. The candy is out and ready to be taken by the Switch Witch. I am hoping this works because the candy is going away with or without that witch's help. I'll let you know...

2 comments:

Shara Smith said...

That is such a great concept! Does the Switch Witch eat the candy or throw the candy away? I think my Switch Witch might be selective when it comes to what to do with the candy :)

Coco said...

I wish I would of done that. I dumped our candy down the disposal because I would of eaten it out of the trash.