Saturday, February 23, 2008

Happy Birthday, Sydney!

Sydney turned 4 on February 12th. I can't believe how big she is getting. She keeps us on our toes and constantly reminds us just how full of life children really are. Sydney is such a good big sister. She is such the protector when it comes to her baby brother. She cried at the dr.'s office when Sam had his shots. She just kept looking at me with tears rolling down her cheek saying, "That lady is hurting my baby brother." It was really sweet. This year, we had a low-key family celebration for Sydney's birthday. Happy Birthday, Sweet Sydney!


All for me?

One of Syd's signature dance moves


Sydney is so excited about her big girl bike

Happy Birthday to Sydney!

2 comments:

Grow with Griffin said...

Sydney is so sweet, she is a doll!!! I can hardly believe she is already 4 years old! She looks like such a big girl on her new, fun bike! Miss seeing you! Hope all is well with you guys!

B said...

I love the Barbie bike! It is so much cooler than the one that I had when I was little! :) Your children are adorable!