Sydney and Sam have started having so much fun together. Sydney is a GREAT big sister. She loves to play with Sam. At times she is a little annoyed with Sam touching her things. But overall, she LOVES having him around.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh Angie! They are so beautiful. Sydney's hair is amazing! I sure do miss you!
Look at those sweet babies!! I can not get over how fast they both are growing up! Love your new blog makeover!! Are you so excited to be a Caprock Gator??? Saw the paper and drove by the school today! What a fun new adventure for you!!
Way to go Sam! You're new blogger layout looks great. We can't wait to see you guys this summer...we are planning to make it to the lake on Memorial weekend??? Hope to see you guys then.
Hey! I just saw your comment- why did you guys switch doctors out of curiosity, be honest!!! We are trying to find a good one for Griffin, the one we were going to was not a good fit...
Sweet children... I love Sydney's hair! I love you blog background, how did you do it?
Post a Comment