This morning as I was getting ready, I heard some noise on the baby monitor. We always have to wake Sam in the mornings so I was curious as to what was going on. I saw Sydney on the monitor. She was at his bed whispering to him that everything was okay - I can imagine him thinking, "of course everything is NOT okay, you are waking me up!" But nonetheless, Sydney was reassuring him everything was just fine even though he wasn't even awake. I see her leave and assume she is headed downstairs. But I never hear her come down so I look again at the monitor. This time she is back with her "bear and blanket" and is now climbing into the crib with him. I think Kodak moment and grab the camera. It is almost pitch dark in the room (as most of you know Sydney is not a late sleeper - 5:45 to 6:15 is typical and yes, that includes weekends) so I needed a flash. This just about blinded my poor boy as he is very sensitive to the light in the morning. Poor Sam!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Good Morning, Little Brother!
Posted by
Angie
at
9:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Angie, that is the sweetest little story I have heard in a long time! Treasure moments like that... So sweet! Hope you all are enjoying your summer- you are starting to enjoy the summer now, right!?!? Miss you!
Post a Comment