So I'm stealing this idea from another mom blogger - Jennifer. It's fun to check out the things other people love using. Now I'm no Oprah so my things are not that great and I can't give them away to you. But I do hope you enjoy checking out some of my favorite things. Be sure to leave your favorites on your blog and leave a comment so we know to check out some of your faves, too.
1. Bare Minerals Make-Up... I've been using it for about a year. I LOVE IT. I've started using the blush and eye shadow, too. As I make my way towards the mid 30's (gag - I can't believe I said that out loud) my face breaks out way more than when I was a teenager. But this foundation has made a HUGE improvement in my skin.
2. Redken 18 Quick Dry Hairspray - My hair lady (I'm sure she loves that term) turned me on to this stuff. BONUS: it smells great.
2. Redken 18 Quick Dry Hairspray - My hair lady (I'm sure she loves that term) turned me on to this stuff. BONUS: it smells great.
3. ScrewPull corkscrew - My mother in-law gave this to me for Christmas. It is so easy to use. I've been forced to push the cork into the bottle with other wine tools or wait for Kyle to open it for me, but this one is a piece of cake. Your guests will be impressed with your wine opening skills. No more holding the bottle between your knees and using all your strength to pull the cork from the clenches of the bottle (don't judge me... when a girl needs a glass of wine, she needs a glass of wine).
3 comments:
So fun! I need to do this one of these days when I don't have a bazillion pictures to post!! I love Bare Minerals too! Isn't it the best?!
Yep, I am a bare minerals girl too and I am super excited to learn a better way to open wine without a man! I think I am too cheap to splurge on hairspray, but if I get a new do it might be necessary.Thanks for sharing...
I'm so so glad you left a comment on my blog. I enjoyed reading yours and seeing pics of the kids. Holy cow they are so big and so stinkin cute!! Sydney has really grown into such a big girl. I can still remember her running down the halls at NRES! And Sam.....the last and I guess only time I saw him was the quick run in at Walmart when he was just a couple months old. What a cutie!!
As for the favorites.....thanks for playing along. I LOVE to see what others have and like. I've always wanted to try the Bare Minerals but was not sure it would give me enough coverage. My skin isn't the greatest but guess I need to check it out. I'm also going to need to get the corkscrew. I always go too far down and cork chips end up in my wine. Thanks for sharing those.
I'm going to add you to my favorites so that I can keep checking back with you and see all the fun things you guys are doing. Hope you enjoy your summer!
Post a Comment