Friday, January 2, 2009

Cool Rider

Well, warm rider might be a better title for this post. We've had some beautiful weather this past week so we took full advantage of trying out the new scooter and tricycle that Santa left. Once again Sydney is workin' her own style these days. She saw these glasses at Gymboree earlier in the day and had to have them.




Santa left Sam this tricycle that is perfect for his size. The helmet, not so much.
Maybe we should have skipped the mini-trike and gone straight to the scooter?
Our neighbor got this red-carpet, stage set up for Christmas. The girls were so funny! They were having a little dance party right in the driveway.

Even the ice cream was trolling the area.


********P.S. You are now able to leave a comment even if you don't have a google account. So all of you ghost readers out there, feel free to leave a comment.

8 comments:

The Bernat's said...

I love Sydney's outfit! I wish I had that kind of style!

Anonymous said...

Love Sydney's outfit. Reagan is the same way. Yesterday, she dug out a old halter top that was 2 sizes too small (might I add in January). Glad to know that I can leave a comment now. I love reading your blogs.
Reecinda

Coco said...

We got that scooter too! Bram is terrible on it. Terrible.
It is amazing to me how much Syd looks like you at that age.

Grow with Griffin said...

Love the kids' pictures with their presents- especially Syd and her diva outfit on her new scooter! She is too cute! I can not get over how big they both are getting so fast! Glad you all had a Merry Christmas!

Grow with Griffin said...

PS CUTE new layout!!!

Donna said...

Angie, Love the Blog! Not sure how you find time to work on it.. but keep up the good job! Sydney is too cute!! She definitely has her own style going, but it is perfect for her. Sam looks like the happiest kid in the world! He is precious! Hope to see you soon---missed you at Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Syd and Sam are too cute!! I love reading about all the things they do. Happy New Year!!

mamaclay said...

They are so big! I have decided to make my blog private. Send me an email so that I have your email address and I can send you an invite to view it. amber_c_clay@yahoo.com