Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Birthday, Samuel Kyle!

WARNING Blog readers: Hopefully you know me well enough now to know that me throwing the perfect birthday party did not make my list of "100 things I must do before I die". I'm about to post Sam's birthday party pics, but please know before you view, this party will not make Martha Stewart's segment on creative ways to gracioulsy host a celebration honoring your favorite two year old. Read on if you can stand it.

We had our family over to celebrate Sam's 2nd birthday. Sam had a great time and was well tuckered out by the end (see last pic).


























4 comments:

Coco said...

Happy Birthday Sam! I looks to me like you threw a fabulous party!

Anonymous said...

With balloons and party hats, it looks very festive. Mackenzie is very sad we didn't stop by for some Elmo cake. It is all she is talking about this morning now. Very cute. Your blog looks great too.

Grow with Griffin said...

Happy Birthday Sam! What a great birthday!! Looks like he had fun!!
PS Love your new blog layout!!

Donna said...

We really enjoyed Sam's Birthday Party! He is so cute!! I think he really liked being the Center of Attention when he was blowing out the candles. P.S. Your home is beautiful!