Wednesday, March 4, 2009

You Heard it Here!

The other day as I was leaving for work, Kyle said something about texting him later that day. Sydney then told me, "Mom, me and (friend whose name I can't remember) were texting each other in the home center yesterday." Complete with the universal sign for texting - you know thumbs typing a mile a minute. When I think of the sweet little 4 and 5 year olds in the home center, I imagine an ironing board and kitchen set, baby dolls and cradles. Apparently, this is not your average home center.

Tonight at dinner, Sam wanted to say the prayer. Those of you that know Sam well are thinking, "wait a minute, he doesn't talk". Yes, he is boy of few words, but he is talking more these days. Please bow your heads for Sam's Prayer:

Thank you. Eat. AMEN.

2 comments:

Coco said...

Texting??? For real?

Bram talks A LOT and that is basically his nightly prayer at mealtime. Quick and to the point.

Anonymous said...

I loved Sam's Prayer...very sweet! I still think Sydney is a teenager trapped in a five year olds body :)