Monday, May 25, 2009

Please Don't Forget Me

I'm sure my blog has dropped to the bottom of everyone's blog roll since I've been MIA for awhile now. I haven't totally abandoned the blog, but it is really difficult to blog without a computer and pictures. My computer has been under the knife and it was touch and go for sometime. But through lots of prayer and a new hard drive, it looks like we will be back in business soon (thanks to Dr. John). I thought I had lost all my pictures (I know it sounds like your mother nagging, but people please BACK UP). Not that I have anything exciting to post about or pictures that will wow you or anything like that... don't get your hopes up. It's still me we're talking about.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never forgotten! I love the new look and those faces on your angels are too funny. Hopefully your machine will be healed. It is a stubborn one I tell you. Every time the doctor thinks he has the heart beating again, it flat lines. He hasn't given up yet. Hang in there.

Jennifer said...

I check in on you often! Plus, with summer coming up you will have a little more time to blog, right? Hope the computer is good as new soon!