Let me start by saying I'm officially on summer break. WOO-HOO! I've been off for a week and have 2 more weeks to go. Let me tell you, it is just what the doctor ordered. We have spent the last 2 weekends out of town - Horseshoe Bay for Kyle's summer regional meeting then Sweetwater for Kyle's grandmother's 90 birthday celebration. But we are gearing up for our trip to Mexico next week. We are taking the entire crew (minus the dog) to Riviera Maya for a week long vacation in the sun. I am super excited yet a little worried at the same time as this is our first real vacation with children. I'm not sure how this all-inclusive paradise will ruin my Sydney - she already can walk right up to the bar at a swimming pool and order a lemonade and say charge it to my room. Yes, that's what she did at Horseshoe Bay. And yes, they did charge it to the room. I have a few pictures from our last few weekends. Enjoy!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Here and There
Sydney has so much fun playing with Claire.
Sydney and Baby Jack. We were so excited to meet Jack for the first time on this trip to Sweetwater.
Posted by
Angie
at
9:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So glad you all are enjoying your summer together! Have a blast in Mexico- my prayer for you is that Syd doesn't charge too many lemonades to your room ;) Gotta love that little girl!!!
Looks like a fun place! Hope you guys have a good time.
- the lemonade thing with S was hilarious!!
Post a Comment