It's so hard to believe Sydney is 6. Actually, it's hard to believe Sydney's not 13. For those of you that don't know (or like to forget), my Syd is full of sass. Sometimes I just can't believe what rolls out of her mouth. A few weeks ago she was sick so I emailed her teacher to let her know she would be out. She emailed back with "I hope she feels better. We will miss her. She always has an interesting story to share each morning." OH GREAT! What does that mean? Anyway, Sydney is 6 now which has been a little bit disappointing for Sydney because she thought 6 came with lots of new privileges or rights. So now she says, "well, when I'm 7 I'm going to... (insert ridiculous idea). We had 2 friends over for a little celebration then family over later for pizza and fun. Finally, on Sunday I had to tell the princess her birthday was officially over because I couldn't take one more "well, since it's my birthday we are going to (insert ridiculous idea)". Happy Birthday, Sydney!
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Sydney's is SIX
Posted by
Angie
at
7:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the cupcakes shaped like the number 6. I am amazed at her being 6. It seems like yesterday I skipped my birthday so I could see her being brought home. Happy Birthday Sydney! I will wish Syd luck with getting ridiculous thing on her 7th birthday. I wish I could be a fly on the wall in her classroom.
-Cara Beth
can't wait to reaquaint with Sid this summer.
susan
Post a Comment