Friday, February 12, 2010

Catch Up

My attempt at keeping my blog up to date, interesting, and exciting has officially failed.  So here are a few pictures of recent activities - Sam turned 3 at the end of January.  We are snowed in today.  Just enjoying a day away from school, work, and the stress of it all.  Today is Sydney's birthday so we are prepping for a few friends to come over tomorrow then a family celebration tomorrow evening.  I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned what a bad birthday mom I am.  I'm sure you've figured that out.  I don't do massive parties and tons of kids (did I mention I work with 600 kids everyday?) in my house.  I think it's really the other moms that stress me out.  I would never attempt to enter the "World's Most Fabulous Mom" contest by way of best birthday party ever.  But my two munchkins have never complained of a lame party yet.  So until they have an opinion on the matter, low key is the way we roll around here. 


                                           Charley and Sam

I do make homemade cupcakes.


Happy Birthday, Sam!


Snow Day!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Happy belated birthday Sam and Happy Birthday Sydney!!! Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you, Sydney and Sam! Your cupcakes look great! You new look is cute too.
-Cara