Now you must be interested in this post just by the title. This post could not be any more boring as you will surely see if you keep reading. It is a sad day when your kid brushing his teeth makes it to the blog. That is exactly how boring things are around our house. It just so happens the camera was in the bathroom (I know you are wondering but I don't know why) so I snapped a few pics. Syd's hair was just too funny not to capture on camera - I'm thinking this camera in the bathroom thing is really working for me. Finally on Sunday we went to the park. Nothing big like the title suggests... just the park.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Big Hair, Big Fun, Big Teeth
Posted by
Angie
at
8:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh Angie, I miss you!
Your kids are absolutely adorable even if they are just having fun hair and brushing their teeth! I sure do miss having babies that age. I am going to sneak out pretty soon and come to your new school to see you! Hope all is well.
I would kill for hair like Sydneys. And I think she looks super hot in her hot pants.
A great look for a 4 year old.
Oh my goodness! I can not BELIEVE Sam is brushing his own teeth! I remember holding him as a little peanut like it was just the other day!!! Actually, that may have been the last time I saw him!!! Syd's hair is just as cute as her outfit to the park- She will love that hair in middle school... high school... college... and beyond! Holly and Thad are finally out there by you all, just moved last Friday, I think on Burnett maybe??? Hope all is well at Caprock and that we see eachother soon!
Post a Comment