We had family pitures taken Saturday. Click on nataliekphotography in the "Blogs I Read" section to see a sneak peek of our pictures.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We had family pitures taken Saturday. Click on nataliekphotography in the "Blogs I Read" section to see a sneak peek of our pictures.
Posted by
Angie
at
9:11 PM
3 comments:
Truly, those pictures are BEAUTIFUL! I think my favorite is the one of Sydney and Kyle. By the way, Sydney is gorgous. These photos look like she is a model. It just reminds me that we need to do a family photo....I think I need to lose 10 pounds first :)
Wow! Natalie did a great job! Love your family shots and the ones of Syd and Sam by themselves are just priceless too! Love that one with the witch hat!! Maybe that could be a "listening voice on vacation" poster for Syd. :=)
Those are wonderful!
Post a Comment