Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Birthday Wish


At dinner Sydney simply states:


Riley is getting me a cupcake maker for my birthday. Sarandon is getting me donuts. And Tristan is getting me a real chincilla.


WHAT THE...??

I've included a picture just in case you haven't watched enough episodes of Diego to know exactly what a chincilla looks like. ummm... Tristan is not invited to Sydney's birthday.


4 comments:

Coco said...

Maybe she is hanging out with strippers. Or rappers.

Grow with Griffin said...

Okay I have decided you need to write a book about your conversations with Syd... The birds, the bees and everything in between... conversations with my four year old daughter By, Angie Nayfa

Anonymous said...

I've always thought Angie needed her own one woman show. Even at 15 she was that witty! I wonder if Tristan is aware of Sydney's expected gift? I think there are some interesting things happening at preschool!

mamaclay said...

Hey Nayfa family! I was looking at another blog and saw Nayfa and thought that maybe it was you and sure enough! We have a blog too... www.theclaychronicles.blogspot.com Now I can keep track of how the other Sam from Region 104 is doing :)! He's sooo big! They are both absolutely precious! Hope all is well!