Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Brains vs. Beauty

Who says you can't have it all? Sydney has been working so hard on her letters. Here's my very studious child working on letter E.




Now here's the beauty part. We all know Sydney has her very own "Punky Brewster" style. She loves to pick out her own clothes and has no sense of "matching". Here's her outfit today. The best part is not even captured in this picture. The one white,satin bow was not enough. She found a red bow to wear right next to the white one in the middle of her hair. LOVELY! Too bad it wasn't picture day at school.

2 comments:

Grow with Griffin said...

I think her socks are my favorite! I love that she has her own sense of style already- and gotta love those great fine motor skills writing her letter "E" too! Way to go Syd!

B said...

I LOVE the socks!