Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Diamond in the rough!

Dinner conversation tonight:

Syd: Mom, I don't want you to call me Sydney anymore.
Me: Really? Okay, what do you want me to call you.
Syd: Diamond.

Surely she's not hanging out with strippers in pre-k???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Where did she hear that one. So, are you going to grant her request? What is going on in Pre-K?

Coco said...

I don't think that is a bad idea. You should head to the courthouse now for an official name change.

No?

Mean mom.

Jennifer said...

ha ha!!

Coco said...

Dear Bertha,

Thank you for the obligatory congrats on the achievement of completing the 5k this morning. It was quite an accomplishment that I was glad to partake in for the scientific world. As you know the upcoming convention, "Breathing techniques of the female homosapian vs. the African Wildebeast" is upon us.
I believe the statistics that have been calculated will be a wonderful two hour discussion for all.

Grow with Griffin said...

LOVE it!