Monday, December 1, 2008

Before and After

Just in case you were wondering if I even got out of my pajamas over the recent holiday break.... well, the answer is no. But I did get a few things done.
Here's our so-called media room. For us, it's a play room. We cleaned out the bins and "put away" old toys that we've outgrown. Kyle actually did most of the work. He sorted the toys and grouped Barbies with Kens and so on. I think Kyle likes to go up there to pretend he's watching a guy movie like Platoon on his gazillion inch TV. One day, honey.


O Christmas Tree!

Monkey see, monkey do is theme at our house these days. Little boy here thinks he should do everything his dad or sister does.

Syd trimming the tree. Seriously, what does that mean? I didn't trim anything off this tree. I paid way too much money for it to cut anything off of it.
Sam needs a turn, too!

This is Sydney's favorite ornament. It's a "baby's first christmas" rattle. I'm not sure it will make to many more Christmases if she doesn't keep her little paws off the dang thing!
All this to say, you can be productive even if you don't get out of your pj's.



3 comments:

Shara Smith said...

I was right there with you in the pajamas! I am sure that is what holidays are for! I love the Christmas tree...one more thing to look forward to for next year! I miss you. Those babies of yours are just too cute! (and not babies anymore) :(

Coco said...

I want Kyle to come organize our playroom. If we give him free beer and food will he consider?

Grow with Griffin said...

What a very productive holiday your family had! Looks like great times together too! Your tree is beautiful! I love how Syd and Sam are helping with the ornaments! Sam always looks so HAPPY! I love his sweet smile!