Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tagged: 8 things

Belinda tagged me so here goes!

8 things I did today (it's early so not so eventful):
1. Tossed and turned in bed
2. Cuddled my sick baby boy
3. Drank 2 cups of coffee
4. Steamed a shirt for Sam to wear - hey, even when your sick you can be wrinkle free
5. Gave Syd her breakfast and antibiotic
6. Changed her shirt since she spilled pink amoxicillan all down the front of the first shirt
7. Finished sealing the envelopes on my Christmas cards - better late than never!
8. Made a dr.'s appt. for Sam

8 favorite restaurants:
**warning - when you have 2 kids under 5 you are lucky you even see the inside of a restaurant so don't judge my choices
1. Mi Cocina (so maybe just the Mambo Taxi)
2. Saltgrass - Kyle and I met there when we waited tables in college so it has sentimental value
3. Fuzzy's Tacos
4. Japanese Palace
5. Pei Wei - this is actually Syd's fave so I had to include it
6. Mexican Inn
7. ?
8. ?

8 shows I watch:
1. Grey's
2. How I Met Your Mother
3. Survivor
4. Brothers and Sisters
5. Project Runway
6. Find Your Style
7. Private Practice
8. General Hospital - when I catch it on Soap Net but still a huge fan. You just need to watch once every 3 mo. to stay current

8 things I wish for:
1. new living room furniture
2. a summer vacation
3. health and happiness for family and friends
4. a baby for those that are trying
5. Sam to feel better
6. all students reading on grade level at CES
7. market recovery
8. weight loss

8 things I look forward to:
1. market recovery
2. spring break in st. kitts
3. CHRISTMAS morning with my family
4. traveling with Kyle to wonderful places around the world (thank you Edward Jones)
5. taking Sydney to the beach for the first time
6. finishing my first year as a principal and hopefully getting better at it
7. being diaper-free at our house
8. a skinnier version of me

8 tags: Coco, Amber, Cara Beth, Shara, Jennifer O., and anyone else who will do it :)

0 comments: