Here's a breakdown of mine and Kyle's "things to do" on Christmas Eve:
Me
Run to the store to pick up a few last minute items for tonight and tomorrow
Finish wrapping gifts
Bake cookies, brownies, and other goodies for family and Santa
Tidy up around the house
Laundry
Hubby
Go to the office for 1.5 hours
Golf
Hmmm....
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Me vs. Hubby
Posted by
Angie
at
8:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds a lot llike mine and Adam's day. Something wrong with that, for sure.
Please tell your family hello for me.
Merry Christmas!!
My list is similar Angie, except C is gone until around the time Santa should be delivering gifts to all the children tonight... I hear your 'hmmmmm' loud and clear and to get it all done with children, even more of a 'hmmmmmm'!
As soon as I saw the title. I thought. oh, this is gotta be good. Merry Christmas. HO! HO! HO!
Post a Comment