Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Blog Slacker

So I've been a total slacker when it comes to blogging lately. Not to the point that I deserved the anonymous comment on the last post (P.S. - yes, I do know Christmas is over). Anyhoo... I have been so busy lately. But kinda, sadly I admit, I lost the urge to blog. GASP! But I'm back (no, not by popular demand, but back nonetheless).

Kyle and I just spent a week in St. Kitts. It was so relaxing and just what we needed. We celebrated our 8 year wedding anniversary while we were there. I would love to show you the wonderful pictures of the adventures we had on our trip. But here's how a typical day went: eat, lounge, eat and drink, lounge, drink, lounge, eat, shower, drink, eat, sleep. I am usually one who likes to see it all while on vacation. But really, we never felt the urge to do much more than relax at the beach or poolside. It was FABULOUS! So needless to say there aren't many pics.

The view from our jeep safari




The Beach House - one of the BEST meals I've ever had


A day at the beach

4 comments:

mamaclay said...

YAY! I'm glad you're back. :)

Coco said...

So glad you're back. Your trip looks amazing!
Amber said y'all will be here in June, CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Barbara said...

I am glad you are back and had a great relaxing vacation. I was wondering where in the World is Angie?? Lost in St. Kitts?

Jennifer said...

it looks really pretty! So glad that you got away and had a relaxing week!