Sydney loves to ask me what happened at my school. So today I told her how some kids were not very nice. Sydney has a very sweet and empathetic face - she kind of cocks her head to the side and wrinkles up her nose. It is so sweet! So in her most precious voice with her look of concern says, "Did they say damn-it and stupid and they don't like you? And they kicked each other in the privacy and poked each other in the eye?"
Yeah, something like that.
Monday, April 13, 2009
How Was Your Day, Honey?
Posted by
Angie
at
6:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is my girl.
That's too funny. What a cute personality!
I love it, privacy! She makes me laugh.
This is hilarious!!! Love it!
That is hilarious! She and Bram would be fast friends.
If I ask him how his day was, he answers,"I didn't hit or kick or spit or say stupid and shut up!"
Awesome.
Post a Comment