Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hello...Anyone There?

I have fallen off the face of the blogger world.  I know, I suck!  But I'm considering starting this bad boy up again.  But I really need to know that someone other than my mother might read this (no offense Mom, but I talk to you everyday).  I could probably sum up the last few months in less than 10 words:
school, work, loose teeth, bonked heads, busy... you get it.  GOOD, now we are all caught up.

Another side to this sad tale is that not only have I not been blogging, but I haven't been reading blogs either. But over the last 2 days I've popped in and out seeing what's new with my blogger buds. 

I'm back!  Not by popular demand, but yes back.

6 comments:

Donna said...

Angie, I love reading your blog, and I'm thrilled you are back in business.... Of course, I also keep up with you through your Mom, but, this is even better. Merry Christmas----and you guys be careful out there in the snow!!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are back! I am also glad I talk to you almost 5 days a week because I have missed you.

Anonymous said...

Yep, I am here... Guess who?

Angie said...

Anonymous... who are you? 3 comments makes me so happy! My guess is Leslie...maybe? I don't know!

Anonymous said...

I am glad your back even if I talk to you everyday. I love your humor.

Frank said...

I'm not sure if you took yourself seriously about being BACK.