Monday, December 28, 2009

One Very Merry Christmas

We had a very Merry Christmas at our house if I do say so myself.  I'm still wondering why all these years Texans have been wishing for a white Christmas.  I sure hope it's another 80 years before we see one again.  What a mess!  It derailed a few holiday traditions for many.  So once every 80 years is enough for me. 

Christmas was SUPER fun at our house this year.  Sydney finally told us what was on her list for Santa.  When asked her response was, "You'll see...".  She finally let me know that they mailed a letter to Santa at school.  Numero uno on the list:  an iphone.  Luckily, she was okay with Santa having a strict rule about how old you have to be to get a cell phone.  And it is way older than 5 (and a half).  Sam just wanted presents.  What kind?  Toys.  Easy.  Done.


Making reindeer food









View from our front door.  Yucky mess!

I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL holiday!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny! You'll see... and an iphone. That is good stuff. I agree, white Christmas=no fun. Not even pretty. Just messy and cold. Happy New Year!

Donna said...

Thank goodness our White Christmas is over!! Glad you guys made it back to Denton safely on Christmas Eve.... I'm sure that wasn't a fun trip! Looks like Sam and Syd had a great time!!

susan said...

Love your blog Keep it up.

Jennifer said...

looks like you had a fun christmas!

I haven't blogged much this fall either but just spent a lot of time catching up. I really want to get back into the habit!