That's how I roll now... cadillac style. Yes, in my new (to me) Cadillac. I haven't posted about it yet because it took me all week to come to terms with driving a Caddy. I having a birthday this month that I'm struggling with so driving an old lady car just didn't sit right with me. If you know my hubby, you know he's not the overindulger, spur of the moment buyer (he's a financial advisor for cryin' out loud). So when he called to say he was probably buying a car I almost choked. Long story short, it really was a steal. And since our 2000 Accord is still going strong but starting to show her age (as evidenced by the dome light/sunglass holder console falling out of the ceiling) it was really too good of a deal to pass up. Go ahead, you can make fun of me now. Heck, I would make fun of me too.
Not much else is going on these days. I had to post something to keep my 4 readers reading this literary masterpiece. Sydney started gymnastics this week. She was super excited and had a great time.
P.S. Bela Karolyi won't be calling anytime soon.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Cadillac Style
Posted by
Angie
at
5:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
post pics of the caddy!
I agree, we need pics. Don't give up on Syd yet, you never know what potential can turn into.
I wanted to test drive a cadilac cst but never did. I am driving an Avalon. Love it How do you like the Caddy. Susan
Four readers!
I'm sure the car is very nice... I'm pretty practical like Kyle.. Can't pass up a great deal.
More importantly, I'm really glad to hear Sydney is taking gymnastics! I was just telling Clayton today that I think that is so important for a little girl, of course he said what about a little boy??? (He of course took them also)
Post a Comment