Sunday, January 17, 2010

Do Want Your Milk in a Bag?

This question gets me everytime.  Do you want your milk in a bag?  I actually don't care.  Either way is fine with me.  I guess there are people who feel strongly one way or another.  And I guess it's obvious that I haven't made the switch to those reusable bags you bring in to the store.  I consider the other ones reusable since I resuse all of them so I don't feel all that guilty for not bringing my own bags.  If you have a kid that still poops his pull-up, then those little white Walmart sacks are just as important as the groceries you buy to put in them.  So, I want to know:  bag or no bag for the milk?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't get it.If you were not using a cloth bag for your groceries, why wouldn't you want your milk in a bag? It makes it easier to carry. Right? Isn't that the reason for putting it in a bag in the first place? -CB

B said...

I always say no bag... just to get me out of there faster. :)

Barbara said...

No bag... I agree w/Belinda... gets me out of the store faster!

Jennifer said...

no bag

Donna said...

I'm with you... I reuse every bag I get.... Maybe it has something to do with babies...haha

mamaclay said...

I am all about having it in a bag. The few times I try without, my milk spills in the back of my truck. ugh. Plus, between two 100 lb. dogs and my child that is also still pooping his pull-up, those bags are put to very good use.

Susan said...

I was for milk in a bag because my trunk was full of you never know what. Potting soil ferterlize that kind of stuff.. But my new "Toyota" has a special place for milk. No rolling around.