Sydney has been taking cheerleading classes at her school for the last 6 weeks. On Monday she had a pep rally. I couldn't make it, but Kyle went and took some great shots. I'm not sure how much actual cheerleading was going on, but the girls looked really cute. Sydney was awarded the "Best Back Bend" award. I asked her to show me her back bend when she got home and she responded with, "What's a back bend?"
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
so, so cute! Love the back bend story!
I am still laughing! Too cute!! Syd is so cute and YES the teachers of 32 4 year olds have special angel wings!!
I love the latest pictures (Syd and Sam)! Your kids are hilarious! I look forward to seeing ya'll sometime soon at the lake!
Oh Angie! Your kids are gorgeous. Sydney has those curls to die for and Sam has such a happy smile. How fun!
Post a Comment