On July 30th, Samuel Kyle turned 18 months old. WOW! Yeah, yeah... everyone says how the time flies, but it is SO true. But on the other hand, it is hard to imagine life without kids. Do you ever try to remember what you did and why you thought you were so busy?
Sam went for his 18 mo. check up - the best one because there are NO shots (at least not at my dr.). His stats: 20 lbs., 12 oz. and 32 in. long. That puts him almost in the 50th percentile for height. Unfortunately he still doesn't make it on the weight chart. Off the charts, I guess is what you call it. Dr. Davis says he is healthy but still wants to keep an eye on that weight. I offered a few lbs. of my own (of course that's what any loving mother would do), but he didn't go for it.
Sam is turning into a little boy. It seemed to happen overnight. Maybe it's the black eye or the fact that he has his own little run now. He continues to be a laid-back little man. He has started to test the waters a bit - getting mad when things don't go his way, letting his sister have it if she's not sharing, or standing in his spaghetti when he's all done (yes, this actually happened at school on Friday). My baby boy is growing up!
Enjoy the pictures of my big boy!
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Sam is 18 months old!
Posted by
Angie
at
8:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ang, can't believe Sam is 18 months...with Maddox soon to follow! He is absolutely precious. His smile has got to be one of the greatest things, and it brings a smile to my face every time I see it in a picture. Sweet boy! Love you and miss you.
18 months?? I feel like I was just holding him as a little bitty peanut!!! What a sweetie, he has the absolute most beautiful smile and always seems so happy- I am so proud of him already picking up after himself :-) Hope you all are enjoying your summer!
Wow! He is growing so fast! I love his smile!! You have a handsome Big Boy!!
Post a Comment