Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sam's First Haircut

We finally took Sam for his first haircut. I have taken the scissors to few wild strands in the comforts of our my bathroom, but this was the real deal. Kyle was going for a haircut so we tagged along. Kyle is not the kinda guy who goes to a salon. He's a barber shop guy. This was my first experience in a barber shop. My take - just like a salon. The gossip's just different. Anyhoo...I was not expecting Sam to be very happy about this. So was not the case. My little guy jumped into the seat, proudly wore the batman smock, and took it like a man. He looks so cute if I do say so myself.

Before Picture





All Done!


After Picture

4 comments:

Barbara said...

What a handsome young man!!!

Jennifer said...

so cute!

Coco said...

Big boy!! He is a doll. Looks so much like my nephew.

Donna said...

Great pictures!! Mom's always remember that first haircut! I'm glad it went well for you and Sam!